Give your natural lash looks a subtle hint of sophistication with our most universal style, Glow Starter Kit. Use to bring on a pop of glamour to any makeup look.
Lash Application Tips:
- Cut magnetic lash down to fit eye width. Apply magnetic liner on lash liner where lashes will adhere
- Adhere lashes to magnetic liner. Press lashes down onto magnetic liner on lash line to ensure magnets make a connection
- To remove, gently peel off lashes from either corner. Cleanse skin with oil-based makeup remover.
- To reuse, clean magnets by gently scratching off dried magnetic liner. Use makeup remover to clean off remnants, if any. Do not wet the magnetic lashes.
Magnetic Liner Application Tips:
- Shake before each use. Glide brush tip along the lash line, making an even line as thick as the lash magnets. For optimal results, apply Glow lashes onto liner once 80% dry.
- To remove the Glow Liquid Magnetic Eyeliner, use an oil-based makeup remover.
- Perform patch test prior to application to ensure no allergies to this product. In case of eye contact, wash out the eye thoroughly with clean water. If irritation or redness persists, seek medical attention. Keep out of reach of children. Only use as directed. If you have a pre-existing eye condition consult a physician before use.
Perfect, I ordered a mix of lashes, thank you so much- excellent customer service – highly recommended
I am amazed I just receive it my orders and everything is how I want it to be thank you I will definitely order again
Haven’t tried them yet. going to do this weekend. But a little test showed it really works.
You MUST wait for the eyeliner to dry before putting the lashes on, otherwise the magnets on the eyelash will ‘pull’ the eyeliner and you’ll be left with an empty spot without eyeliner and the lashes won’t stay well. I waited 2 minutes for the eyeliner to dry and the magnetic lash stayed on nicely but after 30 minutes, I looked in the mirror and realised the lash is all crooked. I believe that blinking and smiling (all normal eye movements) will make it move out of the original spot so you need to constantly fix and reposition the lash again.